Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-sledbed-snowmobile-trailer-10-101_W0QQitemZ180483076121QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Trailers?hash=item2a05a13019

[smoking]

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
V' nose and tilts (with the tilt supports)...that's a nice "around the towner". Priced at about the most he'd ever get but nice non the less.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
If you want to sell something, then at least make it look like you took care of it i.e. removing the snow of the trailer.

·
Registered
863 Posts
kingofkings said:
If you want to sell something, then at least make it look like you took care of it i.e. removing the snow of the trailer.
exactly, don't know why they don't take the 5 minutes to clean it off. it will make the trailer catch twice as many peoples attention if it looks like the cared for it.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Guys, the pic was taken in the winter. Having a trailer get snowed on does not mean you don't care for it. Christ, think of all the salt and crap that gets on it goin down the road. If someone has the storage to keep a sled trailer inside, more power to em'. If not, they sit outside. Mine sits outside and is fine. They should all have green treat on them anyway. Am I missing something here? The things are made to take the elements in my book.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Don't you just love that. Some people just say F*** it and think they can sell it to anyone. Then they wonder why they have no calls.

·
Registered
863 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
Guys, the pic was taken in the winter. Having a trailer get snowed on does not mean you don't care for it. Christ, think of all the salt and crap that gets on it goin down the road. If someone has the storage to keep a sled trailer inside, more power to em'. If not, they sit outside. Mine sits outside and is fine. They should all have green treat on them anyway. Am I missing something here? The things are made to take the elements in my book.
thats not the point. he should clear it off so you can see the trailer a little better IMO. it looks like hes selling his snow bank for $2500.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
LOL^Ya, I hear what yer sayin.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
It would be nice to see what kind of shape the decking is in. Yeah, he says hardly used, but that doesn't mean anything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts