Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hear around 4-8 inches hittin norther illinois i hope it hits me im in will county, i think theres a few that live in will to you guys hearin 4-8 also?

·
Registered
762 Posts
I heard 1 inch tonight for Carol Stream. I'm not from the area, just here for school.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im hearing like 4-8 inches i just hope in will county it wont turn into just sleet like the last storm where we were expected like a foot and just got half inch of ice on the grounf im thinkin positive here

·
Registered
345 Posts
thats .73 right

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
^^^^Brian your cracking my up, must be going into withdrawls....lol.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol its snowing lightly now but i dont see it being enough but who knows maybe ill throw my snow shoes on with ya break im also going through withdrawls

·
Registered
384 Posts
I can't even ride on my 3 inches in Yorkville!!!! I sold my pipes after I bought another set but the new ones haven't come yet!!! I had the chance to take it home and shut a buddy's mouth shut when he said that his xc 600 will kick my a$$.

·
Registered
25 Posts
2-5 inches per NWS for most of northern illinois tonight... i'm staying up to see it start 3-4 inches already in stephenson and winnebago counties, another 5 would be tits

·
Registered
25 Posts
2+ inches additional on the ground right now as of 9AM and still falling... ...gone ridn'

·
Registered
384 Posts
Lots of trails, but most aren't groomed. Don't have working pipes so I don't know the conditions of the trails. They should be good.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts