Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno if u guys remember the photos I posted about 3 weeks ago from my trip to the duck mountains in MB, but we are going back there, leaving on Thursday. When we were there last we could ride in 2 feet of powder, since we were there they have recieved 15 to 19 more inches of snow.

[:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
31 Posts
sounds like fun! Hope you have a good time and go over some jumps for me,

Patrick

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think we have more ppl going this time than last time. The more the merrier I usually say. I'll have pictures, don't gotta worry about that!

For those who kinda want to know where this place is, I went to mapquest and got a map from minneapolis MN to a town right on the edge of the Duck Mountain Park called Roblin MB. I figured I'd just pick a pretty well known spot in the USA that most would be able to relate to, and draw a map up to where I'm going.

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/minneapolistodm.jpg

So that should give you an idea of where we are going.

I live right where ND MN and Manitoba meet. It's about a 5 hour drive by vehicle from here to where we are going.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by FrozenSmile
[br]Don't take this personally, but...you suck.
[:(!] That's it, you are banned [:(!]

[;)]

just kidding

That's what it was like 3 weeks ago. They have almost 19 inches more snow now.

[:D]

·
Registered
155 Posts
That is just to cool. I haven't seen good snow in years. Again, wish I could go but work, work, work. Be safe.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
FREE HOUSE!!! No RULES!!! [:D]

lol Damn you! I wanna snowmobile!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought u had snow in Ontario...

·
Registered
637 Posts
We got lots 'o' snow in Ontario..? More on the way tonight.. not exactly 15-19 inches of powder though, That sounds sweet..!! Lookin' forward to the photo's.. Damn, I really gotta get a digicam so I could share some more photo's..

·
Registered
777 Posts
polaris man
do you go to san claire for steak night Thursday?.great deal.
where you staying,Madge Lake.
i,ve been there twice this year,it,the place to be for snow

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We are stayin at Child's Lake actually.

I'm staying with friends up there so I dunno if I can escape. lol I will have my own vehicle though. Pro X and dad's truck...

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
We do have lots of snow, But I'm stuck in the middle of a city! And the cottage where I can ride is 3 hours away, and I have been to busy on weekends to get away... But this march break!! I'm getting my permits worth. Hopefully. My luck, something will break../snofan/../images/users/SledHead/dancing.gif

·
Registered
314 Posts
Wow Pman your lucky :)

I did get to ride through 3 feet of snow yesterday... Unfortunatly it was from ditch banging from Lockport to the Whiteshell

have a good trip
/polarisman/../images/users/xc700_02/03-02-03.jpg

·
Registered
64 Posts
I must say that looks like a great time. Excelent location for sleding. Good luck Polaris Man, have a good time. XC 700 --- Thats an awsome picture. Keep em comming.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's a sweet photo, Hopefully I get the opportunity to get my sled stuck. Hasn't happened yet, and what I like to say is if you've never been stuck you aren't being creative enough.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
have a great time p-man wish i could get up there and do some riding,we got a hard rain storm and the trails suck around here..i cant wait to see the pics,im sure they will be sweet..

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Leaving tomorrow morning [:D]

2 Pro X's behind my dad's truck.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts