Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright im new here and know how hard it is to fit in at these websites wich are almost liek little gheto's , " a place with all of the same type of people" , and i also think this website could be benificial to me, so i just want to know what to do to fit in etc.....possibly some examples of past people who have ticked off you guys or just anything useful, thanks alot

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
All I have to say is that if you are courteous and obey the rules, you should get along fine. Oh, and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The Law
You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in the Community. Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to only post materials, which are your own original work. You may not violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights.
If you are under 13, you may not participate.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
We also ban you again if you come back with another account... Or multiple accounts or whatever the hell you are doing...

We made this site, it's pretty easy to track you...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]We also ban you again if you come back with another account... Or multiple accounts or whatever the hell you are doing...

We made this site, it's pretty easy to track you...
so in other words welcome to the site, and enjoy yourself... haha

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
You Been Punked.....

·
Registered
963 Posts
yeah lots of great guys on here and very helpful. but like everyone else said don't swear. correct grammer. sensible relpies and on topic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.