Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey , my name is scott i bought 1993 Indy Storm from intendedacceleration as my first sled its clutched and piped and is soon to be redone with new graphics and paint
and that will

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
What a POS that thing is! hehe JK man Welcome!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by sleddinagain:

Is that shock on the running board optional! WELCOME!!!!!

GIVER!!!!![/quote]

Actually the shock was tied in what looked like a monkey knot. That now has a new home in the garbage can. What you see here is just the spring. And yes he did have to pay me more for that option! hehe jk

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
u actually bought something intended rode on??? geez man......lol........jk

Cats have 9 lives, you have one...Make it count!

Member #3 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team...You WILL believe!

When Hell freezes over, We'll ride there too!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that is my first sled and if you did not see what i wrote its going to be painted black with blue or silver what do you guys think would be good???????

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Mary Kay Pink all the way......nothin says power like Mary Kay!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
no offense to u scott, or any of u polaris guys, but i never really liked that sled, just the way the seat is and the handlebars....just doesnt look right. but just to be fair, any of the new XC's, XCR's, RMK's, SKS's i would take....im arctic cat now, next sled i buy me is gonna be a SXViper....if i continue to hear what i wanna hear bout em.....hehehe...this Indy Storm may be a good sled, but i just dont like the looks of it, if i still got pics of my EXT, will post em, and i know most u guys wont like the looks of that, altho it was a great sled.

Cats have 9 lives, you have one...Make it count!

Member #3 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team...You WILL believe!

When Hell freezes over, We'll ride there too!

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
come on sled dog, admit it....the hyfax wear is from all those pre-season grass runs aint it
j/k....anyhow scott its nice to know that the sled will be appreciated finally....i mean it looks like intended let it go...lol j/k....and i think that sled would rock if you would paint it all black and some "indy red" trim.

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Nothing wrong with that sled at all Scott! You just have the pic from the wrong angle. You want the 'rear' shot (to hide the seat tear' and to show the 'EAT ME' snow flap you are going to put on it right??

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
yeah it is from that too. But really though I saw at least one other Viper on the trail with his sled on the side checking hyfax. That just quickened it. WE are gonna attempt to move the farthest forward bogey wheel farther forward. One guy we ride with said theyd id it to a guys SRX adn it helped a lot.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well thanks to the people that think its a nice sled and the people that dont like it well you have your own opinion i like all brands. I am also going to put a new seat on it to who comented on that i am going to put possibly black background with either silver and blue flames or just one or the other and then custom decals i am also going to tear it down this summer and check all the seals cause they are know to go out that is why you loose that middle cylinder so yeah more comments on what colors would be helpful ill put progress pics as a go and ill put a better pic on asap

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah that would look cool but i much do you think that would cost i was going to pay 140.00 to get black with silver or blue special decals with couple clear coats

1 - 20 of 22 Posts