Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like I said friday was my day [:D]. Got the snow we were promised. It wasnt quite enough friday night for my taste so I took out the good old ATV and had a blast on it. But my friend took his redone XLT out. He just got it bored, port and polished, and some other stuff to it. Has a blast the roads were to bad for anyone to be on so we had the Hwy to ourselves. Went ripping up and down the roads i didnt millions of donuts. Almost went into a ditch a couple of times. One of the best parts was when my friend had to go pick up his kid on top of a HUGE hill which was pretty covered. And his truck sucks no grip on his tires at all. So me and my friend with his Xlt foloowed him to make sure he made it. We took a run at it and i got 6th gear wound out on my ATV. All of a sudden the truck started to slide out of control right in front of me. So i passed him and stayed in front of him. Friend on the sled stayed to the side of the road. I was leaning forward and put ti down to fifth. Was spinning the whole way up but needless to say I MADE IT FIRST!! Then I had to wait at the top of the hill for a good 10 minutes before i seen the truck and the sled following him. Truck was spinning the whole way all you could smell was rubber. Then during the night it was snowing so in the morning there was enough snow for me. So I took out the Indy 400 and saw how it ran. Besides it slidin everywhere it is an awsome machine. Cant ait to gt insurance so I can go out more. Buit yet again at the end of the day we had to carry the Indy back home with a truck. It wouldnt stay idling so im gonna adjust the idle tomorrow so it actually stays running.[^]

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unforenuntly if thats how u spell it no pics. sorry. i dont work at the library anymore so i cant steal the camera from there anymore. damnit!!! the only reason i worked there was for the camera and u know 11 bucks an hour helped me on my decision

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yet again we are getting some more snow. even bette riding conditons. not quit enough yet. yes i am greedy. we need more and we need the water to start to freeze then i can use the tracks and start travelling to places to go sledding.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts