Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i guess some of you have been wondering as to my absence, i have been in tulsa, oklahoma for the past week at the tulsa shootout. my girls brother races gokarts, so we have been there. it was a good time, but its good to be back here at fanatics, i got a chance to ride be fore i left, put over 100 miles on the xlt in fairmont, mn. now i come home to find no snow, so now im back to the waiting game.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sounds like you had a good time. I live in minnesota and have been riding pretty often, I've put on about 200 miles.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Definitely miss ya dood.

I also noticed we haven't seen or heard much of niceorange or wryjoker lately. hmmmmm.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Ya,
haven't heard from either of them in a while.
It may be a good sign that they have snow.
I know it has cut back on my posting lately.

Member #2 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team

·
Registered
289 Posts
damn, and i had 200 bucks on your death! shit.... i guess i owe u erick...

oops i think that one slipped. LOL

i never knew you left... shows how much i pay attention? lol women... or a woman has been my attention fix so... !!!
good to see your still in the us... not mexico or sumtin

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
hey xltman.....damn good to hear from ya...i was beginning to wonder if the xlt broke down and left ya out in the middle of no where....oh wait what am i sayin...xlt's dont break down
....anyways glad to have ya back

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope the ol xlt ran like a top.......power to beat hell! the new cats got nothin on me. i find it funny cause i spent 1200 bucks and two of my friends spent alot on their 02 sleds, and i have just as much fun, and can still hang with them on the snow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts