Snowmobile Fanatics banner

in the plant today

471 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Polaris-Man 
#1 ·
well i got to go inside the polaris plant today and look at some of the 2003 sleds. THey had em on display today and today only, before they shipped em out to shows. and i tell ya the ones i saw looked nice. I couln't get anypics, they wouldn't let me. be they all look nice. i like the new pro x's. there pretty nice lookin, and the veritcle escape 800. 159inch track. nice sled. THen the 700 sks cross country has got the 144inch track this year and some nice decals. The trail rmk, looks really nice. they got the 340 in the edge chassie now, xc 340 fan, looks nice, then a 340 classic which doesnt look to bad. And i think u guys will like em when they come out on the 8th.

Ride Polaris!

Discussion starter · #3 ·
In a pic on the net i saw a pro x 800, so maby they are makin a whole line, my neigbor said they are makein 80 different sleds if i remember right. i think i might be high but it was somewhrer around there. all i saw was the pro x 600 and 440 fan. uh the verticle escape is new. some of the decals are new, they still have the big x and c on the xc's but it looks beterr i think this eyar. the x edges look really nice to, the black looks nice. and some of the graphics on the rmks look nice, know there are some new ones, but the only had like 20 or 30 therei don't even think that many, they were jsut showing the employes on what some of them looked like. all those are goin to shows. that s all i know so far.

Ride Polaris!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.