Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, well I have a 400 and it bogs like all the others do. I know that the springs were changed in the secondary and the primary. Can anyone tell me what colors are supposed to be there stock.

Thanks

P.S. Blew away MXZ 470 yesterday....haha

·
Registered
975 Posts
I know in my 89 Indy 400 it has the red spring. Love that sled. The red works best. I believe it too that you blew away the MXZ because mine will stay up with my other 600 tripple till around 75 M/HR. They are a great sled.[8D] Oh Ya......Welcome to the forum[8D]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks, Well I'm from Newfoundland, Canada... Loads of snow this winter...best yet...So your seconday or primary has the red spring? I get clocked at 150 yesterday which is aprox 93mph. but the thing is it has nothing off the bottom. I tightened up my secondary spring a lil because it was way to lose, almost clinged open and closed. just spent $600 on it including, Wiseco pistons, rings, gasket kit, new Kimpex gold rear shock and coilover, and 2 front kimpex gold adjustable front, new tie rods, sway bar bushings, fuel pump and some body work. only reason I spent so much on it was the guy lost the motor i bought it from and it was never stripped..old dude...so I traded a 87 Tundra I put a 83 Citation 377 in...Anyways gotta jet...

Indy RoCkS[:D]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts