Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in lyle minnesota just south of austin, thwe sled is in good condition and is nice there is a rip in the seat aftermarket windsheild need to sell i bought a new sled and need to get rid of this one... email me at [email protected] the sled is red and black with a little bit of blue the sled is also pretty quick its got a few years left on the track... let me know thank you

[attachment=53893] [attachment=53894]

[attachment=53895] [attachment=53896]

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
i know you said no pics but if you had some i guarantee you would have a lot more people interested in your sled

·
Registered
685 Posts
Whats the compression on the motor in each cylinder?
Miles on the sled?
Clutches been rebuilt?

thanks

·
Registered
685 Posts
Sorry I see you stated 2900 miles...

I wanted to ask the year of the sled..

[:I]

·
Registered
75 Posts
This is his dad. It is a 96, carb gone through last year, clutch also no problems. I think I still have reciept for 300 dollars in suspesion work bushings etc. As far as I know it runs perfect but no miles on it this year.

·
Registered
61 Posts
my friend josh is looking for a sled...would this be a good first sled for a guy about 165 pounds little to moderate riding ablilty?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Its a great sled for a guy like that im 220 and I Have the most fun out of all my sleds on the 500 indy. Doesnt get any better then that for the price!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i would agree haha i am about 280pounds and i had alot of fun on it.....and it was my first sled and it handled great and a great sled to learn the basics on

1 - 14 of 14 Posts