Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanted to buy indy 500 1998 or newer must be in good shape and low miles have cash in hand call 315-942-6684 ask for mike or leave message

·
Registered
134 Posts
well then i will too...i got a 97 xlt 600.its real quick and relaible. price has been dropped 700 bucks. lol

its got 6xxx miles on it. not sure how low miles your looking for

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
unforgivenss said:
come on somebody must have one they want to sell call 315-942-6684 ask for mike
Just keep lookin, not like it's gonna snow tomorrow. What's your price range? I know a dealer in NY I could put you in touch with that is good size. They may be able to help.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
There is a 02' xcsp 500 on hcs in the poo classifieds. First page...

·
Registered
584 Posts
unforgivenss said:
come on im waiting i know somebody has a 98 or 99 indy 500 so call me cash in hand 315-942-6684
chill dude.. you have a little while till winter, and if you want to buy a sled usualy you gotta actualy search around for one, not wait for somebody on a forum to tell you they have one.. check out sledswap and places like that

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
first of fox 440 i aint your dude and if you know anything about sleds the prices are cheaper in the summer and ive looked on every site there is

·
Registered
584 Posts
unforgivenss said:
first of fox 440 i aint your dude and if you know anything about sleds the prices are cheaper in the summer and ive looked on every site there is
okay man, yes i know the prices are cheaper in the summer, no offense but you also hav to look for a sled not just wait till one lands in your lap.[LOL]

·
Registered
175 Posts
I saw a couple Indy 500's for sale in Maine/NH for a grand. One was a 98 and one was a 99. The 98 looked in real nice shape.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts