Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I found a set of aaen pipes and also a set of factory triple pipes for sale. which pipes would I gain most horse power from?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
AAEN BY FAR!!!! They claim 20 hp gain and 10lbs weight loss from stock on your 650.
on my ultra they claim 35hp and 12lbs loss.
I know there pipes put out as much if not more hp then they claim. im running something like 2 grams more in my primary then what they recomend and i could still go more. get the aaens.

http://www.aaenperformance.com/Polaris.asp

that is there polaris page. just look for the polaris indy 600 650
new those pipes are $749

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks stormy. just found a set of stock ones and the guy wants 75 for them but I want more hp so i'll stick with the aaens

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
how much is the guy asking for the aaens? what conditon are they in? got any pics?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cant get the pics to load onto here but they are in good shape. gettin them from yellowstorm 800. wants 250 for them.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
That's a good deal. I paid $450 for mine.
Your sled will be loud with the aaens, but IMO its worth it for the hp gain. Your sled will sound almost like mine.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah I just got a pic of the stock ones and they are pretty bad. i'll be gettin the aaens from yellowstorm800.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
the_hog said:
blacktar08 said:
and also a set of factory triple pipes for sale.

There is no such thing as a set of factory triple pipes for an Indy 650
Come to think about it he is correct.
The only sled that polaris made that came with factory triples was the 97 ultra spx.
That's the only one i can think of at least.

Post the pic of the "stock" ones and i can tell you what they are.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
yes... those are for a storm 750 or 800 93- 96? i thinks thats the years they made the storm in a wedge chassis.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
learn something new everyday. I was told by a couple people the 650 came with stock triple pipes. thanks guys.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
LOL have to watch ,,,Some people will tell you the sun comes up in the west and sets in the east

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I think if you put those storm pipes on your 650 your motor wound not last to long....

Is this what the aaens look like? your sled will sound somthing like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj1jCd58SI4

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
okay... those are the newer style. they look just like mine but mine dont have the long pipe at the end to exit the belly pan. get them. its a great deal.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts