Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 89 indy 650 with decker pipe, and want a little bit later clutch engagment, right now, it engages around 3500, if it engaged around 4500, that would be perfect. The primary has what appears to be a blue or teal spring in it now.

·
Registered
393 Posts
gto0209 said:
I have a 89 indy 650 with decker pipe, and want a little bit later clutch engagment, right now, it engages around 3500, if it engaged around 4500, that would be perfect. The primary has what appears to be a blue or teal spring in it now.
What color is it?Is it the stock spring?If you can figure out the exact color and if its the stock spring I might be able to help.Also what weights are you running?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Rainman56 said:
gto0209 said:
What color is it?[highlight=yellow]Is it the stock spring[/highlight=yellow]?If you can figure out the exact color and if its the stock spring I might be able to help.Also what weights are you running?
I'm 90% sure that the stock spring is GOLD, and the weights are 10MBs (47 or 49 gram)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts