Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tonight i brought home another phazer. i was told it was a 90 so i thought it would be excellent parts or maby even fix up. but turns out its a 89 or 88.tunnel sticker says 88 so im thinking its a 89. iv never seen a phazer this colour thoe. its white with red stripes. now my uncle says its a special edition and it has something that the others didnt. id like to no anything special about it and if it is worth fixing up.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
camera is out of order at the moment but the tunnel number is 86F-010231. the mfd is 88 so im pretty sure its a 89

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there any were or any one who would like no every year and every phazer? or likea ny yamaha site or something. like i just wanna no bout this sled!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need to no whats so special about this phazer. why is it so rare. my uncle has the red 89 phazer and its just mint! but i did notice that the pogos looked a bit like they were wider then his phazer? so im thinking maby the white phazer was the first phazer befor the phazer II came out with the extended skis?

·
Registered
457 Posts
I have a 84' Phazer SPECIAL EDITION myself, the olny thing thats special about it is it has electric start, or thats what someone told me...

·
Registered
366 Posts
As far as I know, the 1990 Phazer which was called the Phazer II was the first red and white model and the first year for the wider ski stance.
If your sled is an 89 it could have been repainted and there were kits to widen the ski stance, which could also have been done.
The Phazer had the ski knee joints behind the strut, Phazer II were in front of strut.

The Phazer had 46 track lugs/windows. The Phazer II had 48.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts