Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have both of mine insured with Primmum Insurance Company. One is a 1994 XLT, it costs me $63 a year for everything but collision, and a 2001 MXZX 440 that costs me $170 a year for everything but collision. Check out their website.

G

·
0 Posts
My 2001 Summit costs 120 a year. I spose if you ride lots of trails insurance is a good idea!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have my insurance through a local company and I pay 50 bucks a year for full coverage which has been worth its weight in gold cause I have totalled my sled twice. Some people don't have any but I like to have it just for peace of mind.

"If it ain't Polaris it ain't worth riding."

Polaris4LIFE[:D]

·
Registered
975 Posts
Insurance is the law here in Ontario Canada. No insurance = Large fine. Ouch. skidoo 175 I'm gonna check out that company you're with. Doesn't sound too bad. Skidoo 175....can you give the URL for that insurance company please. I tried searching for it and didn't find it. Tks.....Mark[8D]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Mine is insured, and it's coming to good use. I'm takin the new pro X in tomorrow to get my deer damage adjusted, so I can get my new hood.

Me likey insurance.

·
Registered
56 Posts
mrpolaris18,

The link to their website is www.primmum.com
Get the 1-800# off the site, give them a call and they will you a quote right over the phone.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Cool thanks brother, I'll give them a call.[:D]

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a 99 xc700 and it costs me just over 325 a year. My buddy just got a 98 fomrmula 3 700 and he is paying close to 800 a year. I have even met a guy who is paying over 1100 with collision and everythng

·
Registered
370 Posts
I insured mine the first year $220. After that I didn't. Sometimes I wished Ihad it for theft. I think in the long run you save money not having it. 200 over 2-3 years can buy a few parts. Granted one good wreck and your screwed. I can't insuring a sled over 10 years old, even if it is $50. even if you total it what are they gonna give you? Not a big chance of getting stolen either.

Alot of the banks are requiring it now, so the insurance companies got ya. One inurance company wanted a $1000 a year, I've never had a n accident, nuts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts