Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you for allowing me into your forum I am a first class power engineer currently working as a steam chief at a department of defense heating plant I also am the inventor of Wonderdust engine cylinder deglazing agent and have 750,000 people that looked at my answers on Quora and 12,900 a week and growing, regarding automotive engineering.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for allowing me into your forum I am a first class power engineer currently working as a steam chief at a department of defense heating plant I also am the inventor of Wonderdust engine cylinder deglazing agent and have 750,000 people that looked at my answers on Quora and 12,900 a week and growing, regarding automotive engineering.
I finally got my 1990, MX 470 started after overhauling due to low compression on one side and then changing the stator because of no spark and then finding the carburetor full of oil from the injection system leaking down. I’m going to try engine seal conditioner in the injection system to see if I can swell the rubbers up and make them seal, if not it will be a pre-mix. There was a raft of other problems with it, wires torn out, a belt on it that was too small, track on way too tight. No ignition switch. So happy to actually get it running!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts