Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
calling for snow thursday friday saturday and sunday for tipton iowa and the temp is cold enfough this time. So now i am happy and getting very excited

·
Registered
189 Posts
Man I hope so. I have a trip coming up next week and I would really like to work any bugs out before then.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea me to leaving thursday night to head up to missesota last time i rode was when illinois got all of the snow

·
Registered
720 Posts
Us to. All the sudden one of my friend just told me we are supposed to get 2-3 inches to night I look out the window and its snowing!! To bad my sled aint running right. Hope we get alot this weekend.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am all ready to go as of now just got to stop at gas station and hit trails we better get this or i am going to be so pissed of i dont know what i will do

·
Registered
457 Posts
Down here they moved the snow back until sat, its supposed to snow sat, sun, mon. Its 50 deggrees out now though...

·
Registered
457 Posts
Is there any trails in Iowa? I havent seen any. I ride feilds and ditches.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
not many that i know of, up around emmestburg,to storm lake, and up to blue earth, MN i think there is a trail. of course that is if yhey can get anyone to run the groomers. we ride ditches around here as well. im not putting any hopes into this snow. besides i got the recoil apart on my xlt, when it hit 50 degrees out, i just sort of forgot about it

·
Registered
720 Posts
Whats a good web stie that will say how much snow I should get by sunday night. We are suppsoed to get snow but im not sure how much.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
There are trails all over Iowa. Check out www.iowasnowmobiler.com and you'll find the trail maps for all parts of the state. If there is snow, the trails will get groomed.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I sure hope so. I heard the word blizzard thrown around hear a few times. They still dont know the track of the storm tho. Sounds like it could still shift 50-100 miles in either direction. Im planning on not gettin any snow, then if it does snow its like a late x-mass present lol

·
Registered
720 Posts
I hope we get snow. Im hoping it shifts up a little though (hope none of ya are way south of the storm) because we arent in the heavy stuff by like 35-50 miles. 20-25 we have snow likely every day its supposed to be blizzard conditons I think we are ganna get a good one on the 20-25!

·
Registered
446 Posts
well, we are getting closer and still not hearing details. I hate getting all excited and then let down... we better get at least 4-5 inches mininum. (well in waterloo anyway)!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
think itll make it up to southern MN i could really use some snow right now

1 - 20 of 126 Posts