Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a fusion 600 with a perfect seat and i really like the looks and hight of the RMK seats. I would love to put one on my sled but will it fit? I know its the same chassis but im not sure if it will all line up. Ive seen it done before but i dont know if it is the same tank or not. If anyone has done this before or knows if it will fit i would love to know. Thanks.

edit:I think i can fit an 07 dragon seat on there. Anyone have one for sale?

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/POLARIS-IQ-DRAGON-SEAT-RMK-SWITCHBACK-600-700-800-raw_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2c541072ccQQitemZ190388925132QQptZSnowmobileQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

·
Registered
52 Posts
tughillboy said:
I have a fusion 600 with a perfect seat and i really like the looks and hight of the RMK seats. I would love to put one on my sled but will it fit? I know its the same chassis but im not sure if it will all line up. Ive seen it done before but i dont know if it is the same tank or not. If anyone has done this before or knows if it will fit i would love to know. Thanks.

edit:I think i can fit an 07 dragon seat on there. Anyone have one for sale?
I don't think that the Dragon or RMK seats are much higher than your Fusion seat. I'm pretty sure that the Dragon and RMK seats will fit on the Fusion tank. I've got a Fusion tank and 05 RMK seat that I'm in the process of installing on my 98 XC 700 (the 05 RMK seat fits).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts