Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody try these yet? Also what are you guys torquing your plugs to?

Added.... 14mm ...flat with washer 18 to 21.6 ft/lbs. This is what I found for these.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Yes I have seem to run cleaner and last longer. I tighten them hand tight and then snug them 1/4 turn.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Started using them last year. I don't foul plugs like I used to. Hand tighten until tight lol.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I bought a few sets of the 9EIX's for this upcoming season. Was going to experiment with them some. The old 9EV's I was using were good to me. I did find the price to be a little difficult to deal with, but what the heck. . . .

·
Registered
700 Posts
I run the cheap BR9ES or 8ES. Havent fouled a plug in years but i still change them out every other season for good measure. Just tighten them good and snug after the compression ring is done squishing. If you're fouling a lot of plugs you either need to look at your carb settings or stop trying to run your sled upside down[:D]

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
IMO, the cost of Iridiums really offsets anything you might gain. Unless NGK is sponsoring you and you get them for free (or at a greatly reduced price), you are wasting your money.
I always get 1000+ miles out of Champions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts