Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am kinda courious, i miss my old system so im putting another one togther soon.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
i fling poo [/quote]

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
yep im into car audio. pioneer deck and eq just added a Petras qs1 bass processor image dynamics speakers 4 12's 6 1/2 midbass woofers and loaded compression horn tweets running all alpine v-12 amps once i clean my wiring up ill take a pic of it lol
also here http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/snofans/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=882

My wife said its me or my sleds... Im sure gonna miss her

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
this could be posted in the new vehicles forum

Give next year chance before we all give up...​

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
i blew one of my idq's so now im running my old pioneers 4 12's in a sealed box using push pull config. only thing different now is that there is not my old mtx amp on top it is now my alpine v12 2 channel
here it be

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
this was already started in another topic....notice I just moved it back to the top.

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

·
Registered
125 Posts
I don't know a whole lot about car audio other than what I like ..

My 98 Accord currently has:

JVC KD-SX939 CD head 40 x 4
6.5" Boston Accoustic Fronts
6 x 9" Boston Accoustic Rears.

Once the weather warms up, I'm putting my gear back in. It was installed in my 96 Integra, but removed before I sold it.

Remaining gear to go in:

Kenwood KAC626 main amp 150 x 2 @ 2ohms, highpass engaged
Kenwood KAC716 sub amp 240 x 1 @ 4ohms, hi freq. cuttoff around 92Hz
400W Pioneer 10" Sub in a Q-Logic 2 chamber bandpass box with twin ports.

It's plenty loud enough for me, and I don't plan on competing. I'm actually looking right now to replace the Kenwood main amp with a similarly rated 4 channel unit so I can still fade front to rear to front. Something I couldn't do with the Integra since I only had the two channels .. The bostons are wicked speakers though !! Love em!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I'm into a little audio. To keep is short i run a Pioneer deck, with Boston fronts, Infinity rears, JL Audio 12-W3 sub in ported box, run by an old USA-built Rockford Punch 150 amp.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by MegaMan:
I'm into a little audio. To keep is short i run a Pioneer deck, with Boston fronts, Infinity rears, JL Audio 12-W3 sub in ported box, run by an old USA-built Rockford Punch 150 amp.

[/quote]

All rockford amps to this day are built in Arizona

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
holy crap. i cannot believe 4 pioneer 12s pound as hard as they do. i just got done installing and tuning my subs and amps and all i can say is wow i never knew pioneer could bump that good

bobby

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Digital Designs...the best sub in the world. All I can say is wow. I got my 3515 in the other day and holy smokes! with only 500 watts, that thing is LOUD! I run, for my system, 2 sets of Rockford HPC 6.5 inch coaxials. These will soon be hooked up to my RF POWER 800.4. FOr the low end I have a Digital Designs 3515. THanks to bobinwi, I am getting a bd 1000.1 to run this guy. I hope to get another 3515 later this summer and maybe another amp. My cd deck is a rockford, the nice ones before they went to this silver junk.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i wanna get one of those Sony Xplod....i think thats what they are called, so i can play my MP3 CD's....what do u guys know about a deck that will play Mp3 Cd's and what do u suggest?

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
you can get mp3 players with like 10 or 20 gig hard drives that have a docking station the mounts in your trunk and a docking station that goes into your computer for like 200-300 bucks. load crapload of mp3's on a 20 gig hard drive

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
so the MP3 deck and the HD and stuff for my computer will run for 300 bucks....names? prices? website?

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
i was a little off on my prices they start at 399
http://www.mteweb.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=MTE&Category_Code=CMP
theres all the different ones

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I will finish in the next couple of days a custom install in my parents 99 Chevy Silverado Reg cab. Here's what they are running:

sony X-plod Active black panel reciever
MB Quart Reference 6.5" components
MB Quart Discus 4X6" Coax
Rockford Fosgate 400.4 amp
Rockford Fosgate 250.2 amp
Kicker L7 8" square solobaric

Everything behind the seat is custom built flush, with neon accents.....looks very nice. Will get some pics up when I am done!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
heres a pic of my amps right now i redid everything today. And yes i need to upgrade my speaker wire.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts