·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics to really piss ya off and get ya going! [:D]

Turtle Mountain, Revelstoke, BC

Hell, right now, I wouldn't even mind helping this guy out!

...or this guy!

Ahhh...this one wasn't much fun to get out! His big smile disappeared shortly after this pic was taken! [:D]

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks for the reminder. I was reading today,that if temperatures were 18 - 20 degrees the rain for our area predicted with Isabelle would equate to 45 - 60 inches of snow. Why would your print that? We'll it is a fun fantasy for September.

·
Registered
352 Posts
that would be AWSOME!!!!! im getting the feaver man....i have been starting up my sled alot
lately and revving a it a little.....i hope i can get new skies for it soon....but i will take the snow first!!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
thas just dirty...posting pics like that....u should be banned [;)]

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
cool pics, cant wait for snow...

G

·
Flange,
I always get about 2 weeks off around Chrismas and another week during spring break. I may just take a drive up North from Montana and have you show me around that area. Looks like good stuff.

We are getting snow regularly now but it melts off before it snows again. We have had about 10" total so far but nothing staying for more than a day or two.

Great Pics.

D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Gotta know I've got the itch!.. 'specially being in Sylvan Lake when we had a teaser of 5" on Monday,.. and this weds s'possed to be a rain/snow mix.. (altho it all melted within a day... was still a hit of adrenaline)

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I'm looking outside at the grass wondering what kind of damage I would do just for a little ride.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
darnit, now i have to clean the drool off of my keyboard....stupid pics of snow...

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Originally posted by ZRT 600
[br]I'm looking outside at the grass wondering what kind of damage I would do just for a little ride.
Im starting to think the same thing..[:p]

·
Registered
414 Posts
Here where i live it was snow on the mountain tops yesterday! but today it's gone again. so now i'm gonna get my sled from storage, and fix a few things... winter rocks!

Arctic cat Wildcat 700 efi mc

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
It snowed here on Saturday, gone today but man it was great to see the white stuff. Looking out my office window I can see snow down to around the 1000-1500' level. Hopefully by the end of next month we will be riding in 4' of powder.

Nice pics Flange.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
We got a Chinook wind the last couple of days remnants of a Typhoon in Japan, Its been like 60 degrees with 80 MPH winds. Snow level last night was 11,000'
Won't cool back off until next week. I guess better to happen now then after we had 4' only to watch it melt before the weekend.

·
Registered
74 Posts
i am starting to think the same about the grass thing but i know i can do a hell of a lot of damage.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
snow level back down to around 3000' in Anchorage. Looks like North of town should get snow down to the highway everyday for the next 3-4 days. Doesn't look like its going to be enough to go on but hopefully another 2-3 weeks we should be good to go.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts