Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or do most arctic cat riders sport the carhartt snowmobile gear ???

every cat i see on the trails has a carhartt wearing rider on it...
just wondering...

·
Registered
155 Posts
hmmm i usually see them decked out in the full artic cat gear. but maybe it just depends on where you are from[:)]

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its either real tree huntin jackets or carhartt coveralls, or mix and match real tree and carhartt...
lol

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
hey sukmy49311 were are you at in n.y. im just wondering because i live in n.y. and i never can find ne one thats on this site from n.y.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm from NY and usually I see riders of every make all decked out in sled gear. Never seen any Carharts or Real Tree except when there's a kid just in his yard or something.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i live near utica,ny

actually MICH150 i see the carhartts when they are on the side of the trail with their hoods up, but i didnt wanna say anything haha, thats how i know its carhartts cause they are never moving so its easy to tell.. j/k

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey sledder. I live about 60 miles south of Buffalo. Where you from? I see alot of peeps wearing carhart gear and I say if it's warm than have at it. I prefer some of the polaris gear. I find it warm and actually not all that expensive.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i dont care what i'm wearing or how i look except for one time...and that is when i am on a sled...then i gotta make sure everything is cool

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
^ Yep [:D]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Matching purse an't too bad heck my old lady has goota have matchin under ware on. I keep tellin her once I get that far it doesn't matter what she's got on.

what ever

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol, i got the blaze orange coldwave jacket, and everyone keeps tellin me it doesnt match my black red and blue sled...
they dont under stand that blaze orange in snowmobiling is like black, it matches with everything

·
Registered
130 Posts
I wear all black. Black helmet black jacket black pants black boots. short of my skin i'm all black. that way I can jump on anything and it'll still work.

·
Registered
40 Posts
why would you make sure your clothes match your sled? do you make sure your clothes match your car or truck you drive? it just seems a little femmy to me

·
Registered
821 Posts
i got all black and mynew sled is black but i didn't plan it out that way. Last year i wore carhart gear and i would do it again...the air went right through it i froze the entire year but that is my opinion.....towards the end of the season i switched to my dads old kawasaki snowmobile bibs i found in the attic haha...they stunk like hell but they beat carharts....i got real stuff this year.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I live in Delaware county in NY and there are lots of carhart cladden cat riders around here big time.I have a coat that matches one of my sleds so I guess I must be a ferry or something.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I think I'm going to get cat gear this year, anybody who's tried it, is it warm.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Oh yeah, I used to wear Carharts. (black ones though)
Then I just wore Cat bibs and a coat I got at Meijer.
I guess you wear what you can afford. (or what your wife buys you)
Cat gear is awsome. I got full Ironman TX suit. I sweat if it's anything above 0 out.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by unclebuck
[br]why would you make sure your clothes match your sled? do you make sure your clothes match your car or truck you drive? it just seems a little femmy to me
because its sledding man!!! u are riding on your sled, everyone sees what you are wearing and what your sled looks like...its just the way it is for some of us...i rode AC and had to have the AC jacket and helmet with AC colors on it and the AC gloves...now with the X2 i had to purchase all new gear, got a grey/black/silver FXR jacket and polaris helmet, have yet to get gloves but they will match...i dont find it femmy at all

1 - 20 of 28 Posts