Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK,
Up until last year she never even was on a sled. I bought one 93xlt and she thought she might like it. So I bought myself a nicer one 98xc700.

she liked it and I found a deal on a newer one with reverse, x12, elec start etc... .well she got to ride it about 4 miles before the snow disappeared.

Well I went into the garage to get the sleds cleaned up and do some PM on mine. I know, not like I didnt have all summer.

All my friends drive new Yami's and I do like them. I like all quality machines, regardless of brand. So i have really been kicking around the idea of picking up a couple. So this afternoon I offered the idea to her. I gave her a zillion reasons the 4 strokes would suit us better, me being a drag racer would be more familiar with that type of engine, better gas milage, longer life, less maintenance, warranty etc....and lastly the smell. The smell of two stroke compared to the new four strokes....

she says....................................................................................................................................

But I like the smell!~[:D][/size=6]

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I don't blame her! I think YOUR nuts!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont mind the smell...dont get me wrong. I just never thought I would hear her say she likes the smell!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Haha, thats awesome. you were selling that xc 700 a while ago right?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
^^^what?^^^

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Any woman who does'nt love the smell, of 2 stroke engine's, and Hoppes #9 gun solvent, Is'nt Worth the Effort[;)]
Sound's to Me like, You caught one of the Good One's[:D]
Rick

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
dude you got a good 1 if she'l ride a sled and she'l ride you and she likes the smell of a 2 stroke motor.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah she a keeper.... when we met she was a vegeterian. City girl, we been together for about 6 years now, own 30 acres, live in the country, and she deer hunts with me too. Has even harvested a couple does on her own.

she does want to start fox and coyote hunting with me as she says she needs more "fresh air" in the winter and it would be a good work out.

She wants to buy more land, but she is more interested in the investment of the land rather than just having it. I of course always need more places to tear up and kills tuff on :)

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I love the smell of 2 stroke in the morning. expcially when its around 7:20 in the morning and im getting ready to drive to school :D i hate school but love the ride.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Hum thats new! Picking a new sled by smell.
I need the 2 stroke smoke in the summer just to calm the itch.
I can't wait to see the new video to come out.
Four Stroke, No smoke 1. LOL

·
Registered
893 Posts
thats awesome that she likes the smell. my mom hates it!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Originally posted by The_Mad_Warrior
[br]I love the smell of 2 stroke in the morning. expcially when its around 7:20 in the morning and im getting ready to drive to school :D i hate school but love the ride.
u drive ur sled to school

1 - 20 of 36 Posts