Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a 500 fan the guy who owns it want like 2800 for it the thing has little over 1000 miles on it is it good sled or should i find something water cooled? has a cover 136" with like 11/2 or 2". let me know your opinion. nick

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok guys i just got off the phone with the guy and he has 2 sleds a artic cat ext 580 efi all stock and the mountain lite he wants 4000 4 both if you ask me thats to high for the both. i have ridden both sleds and they both run pretty good but like i say its to high for both sleds what do you guys think??? nick

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the guy who owns it he said that i have to buy both of them if i want one. it has like 1100 miles on it the thing is like brand new hardly no scratchs on the hood just little tiny ones. nick

·
Registered
704 Posts
Well i'd try to talk him down some where around 3500±. I'm guessing the Mt. Light is a phazer. The Phazers are very bullet proof sleds, they can go anywhere.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
ya what is the year on those sleds

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the articcat is a 94 the yamaha is a 99 or a 2000 iam not sure if the yami is a phazer or not. not sure how to tell if it is or not and not only that it is fan cooled the thing does run good but iam leary of the fact of it being a fan cooled. the yami does ride really good soft and you and cut the snow pretty good to fairly light and what notand the artic cat has around 4500 miles top end never been replaced still runs good alsoand you guys know the cart they can sit on and move them on the concrete floor it hold the track and skis up off the ground he is throing that in to both come with cover and so forth. nick

·
Registered
849 Posts
Originally posted by sledhead67
[br]the articcat is a 94 the yamaha is a 99 or a 2000 iam not sure if the yami is a phazer or not. not sure how to tell if it is or not and not only that it is fan cooled the thing does run good but iam leary of the fact of it being a fan cooled. the yami does ride really good soft and you and cut the snow pretty good to fairly light and what notand the artic cat has around 4500 miles top end never been replaced still runs good alsoand you guys know the cart they can sit on and move them on the concrete floor it hold the track and skis up off the ground he is throing that in to both come with cover and so forth. nick
If it's a fan cooled sled it's a phazer,, if it's white it's a '99
if it's white with a blue streak on the seat it's a '00 if it's
red it's a '01 and the last year for the pro-action phazers..[V]

very nice sled, if it's in good condition it's well worth $2,000
buy it you won't be disappointed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts