Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know quite a few people here wanted it so I want to know what kind of demand there is.

[attachment=1109]

[galleryattach=12477]

I will get these made up but I will not sell them one by one. I think I would set a minimum order of 10 stickers at a time so I can offer them cheaper. It starts to eat up a lot of time sending out orders for only one or two stickers. I would rather the orders be larger. Let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

·
Registered
901 Posts
any other colors? like white with a black background?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
make sure it doens't turn out like the hoodies

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I'd take a order of them. are you thinking each buyer would be purchasing a pack of 10 sticker's or order's would be shipped when ten order's are made? Either way I will order let me know how much!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I mean I will only sell them in packs of 10 or greater. If you've got a few buddies who want to split up an order, great...but I don't like getting 90 different orders for one or two stickers (that's what it was like last time). Maybe I'll get some more of the other kind made too (I'm all out now) and do a variety pack. Yes, I can do an inverse of the colors (black background and white text). I could also do a white background and various popular colors for the text but I will not do a black background with the various colored text. This depends on what the company making the stickers says though.

I hope this sounds alright to everyone.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
sound's fine with me, let us know a price. and when we can order!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
[attachment=49961]

Easy to read on the trail too!

Attachments

·
Registered
661 Posts
I think they look good. Would also like a white on blue, or blue on white. I would be in for at least 1 10 pack

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I'll take a black one with white font and a white one with black font if thats how your ordering.

·
Registered
364 Posts
ill take three just the way they are

·
Registered
511 Posts
I think he said "wow" cause the last 2 posts said they would order a couple each!!! even though you have said at least twice that they must be ordered in lots of ten!!! either way if you do it I'll order my ten!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Erick, what would the sizing be on these, i loved the last one except they were small which made it hard to read unless you were close. What price range are you thinking they'll be.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They would be about 4" by 6" or 4" by 7" I think. The price would be the same or less than the last set. If I sell them in minimum orders of 10 I can sell them for cheaper. A set of 10 would be something like $20 to $25, rough estimate.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
and when exactly would you like the money? would this week be sufficient. I can send $40 when you get the sticker's send a pack of 10, put the rest toward my donation for the site! let me know in a PM or on IM [:D]

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I have already made a donation to sf,should get 1 for that!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'd probably order a pack of 10 especially if it was like a variety pack 2 or 3 different styles wit some different colors. Because I want one for my sled and a few other things.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts