Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i live in La Crosse wisconsin, and there is NO sign of snow comming anytime soon here. I was just wondering if there is any snow out there and where it is. Get back to me because i am oh so very hungry to hit the trails!!!

[red]Moved to "Snow Conditions" by Erick[/red]

·
Registered
529 Posts
This weather we are getting is pissing me off deer hunting is going to start on sat. 65 degrees and now hope in hell for some snow. Hope Dec. is colder and whiter.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i deer hunt this weekend too. I was looking around at weather sights, and on yahoo weather its lookin really good for snow and cold weather. Check it out

·
Registered
289 Posts
here in massachusetts we have been getting snow in upper elevations 1700-3300 feet... in the valleys it just comes as slush and we get some black ice in the morning. we had rain the other day but u can tell the sled shops are gearing up and tuning sleds and selling because farmer almanac says this year will be good.. and its usually right!

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I have heard too that this winter is supposed to be a real good one......as I sit here and look out my window at 60 degree temps.....hmmmmmm I think that they are all just guessing!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i heard the almanac aslo estimated that this is supposed to be the worst winter in ten years so we'll just wait and see i guess, nothing else we can do......

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
AK Scrambler,
descent riding around Big Lake right now.
Trail in good condition.
Lake is frozen but stay away from Burnt Point (warm spring at the corner)
Should be a good place to take that new 550 and put in some break in miles.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Here in Michigan, the weather man is predicting snow by tuesday or wednesday (week of t-giving). Not sure how much they are predicting but i cant ride till Dec. 1st cuz of deer season.

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
What do you mean waiting for your 97 indy 500? Waiting for it to get fixed or something? Just curious!

·
Registered
149 Posts
There's 3-4 feet in Greenwater and Stampede Pass of course thats in Washington. sorry. Wait a minute I live in WA. I'm not sorry!! gotta go!!

LOL

thats shitty ya have no snow. it was that way here last year it sucked!!! nothing till xmas and then it melted and came backa couple weeks later but it was gone by March! Hopefully you'll get some soon. unitll then try fast, cheap women, and lots of beer.

I need spellcheck!

·
Registered
246 Posts
It’s snowing like mad right now in Anchorage and I can’t sleep. Must call the Forks Roadhouse in the morning the see if they are getting it also. Let it snow, let it snow!!!

Snowmaching is not a thing to do - its a way of life

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Lucky guy....hmmmm how far off a drive from
Minnesota is that? hehe no probably not...but it was an idea!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
The fact that you said meet, asses, and fantasy all in one post really disturbs me! hehehe

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
lol Intended, that's pretty twisted.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts