Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i asked for this helmet for christmas i am wanting to know if it is a good quality helmet. lightweight? Warm? things like that help is very appreciated
[attachment=50652] hjc agent acx3 helmet

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
what kind of helmet is it

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
We need to see the helmet and the type of helmet it is before we give you info. about it.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry is was trying to put a pic in it but my computer was being gay and the internet turned off so i will put one on it

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Havent heard about that particular model, but without goggles, the open face helmets tend to get rather chilly below 0.

One thing that is a positive and a neg. is the visor...if you do alot of high speed trail riding, its almost better taking if off, especially if you stand up alot, because it does catch alot of air and your neck will be sore after a few days of riding.

HJC's are known for making a pretty good helmet, hope you find that one under the tree!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ive had one of those helmets and i will get a pair of goggles.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Best motocross helmet on the market. Oh yea, thats because I have one. Dont believe what they say about your face getting cold, its not true as long as you have the insert and goggles. I love mine.

·
Registered
548 Posts
my first opened faced helmet was a hjc and it was comfortable and fairly warm with googles but like waterboy said when riding on the lakes or trails doinghigh speeds and if you tilt your head up alittle bit it will catch the wind and will jerk your head back and thats not very plesent but overall great helmet

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
over all great. btu i agree with your head catching air. when you go on long trail rides just take the visor off

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sweet thanx 4 the help its very much appreciated

1 - 12 of 12 Posts