Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
Who are we to say what you like? Wait and try it out yourself. Every helmet/goggle combo is different, and everybody reacts differently to a setup.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Quinlan, if I could give you +10, I would.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Does it fit on your head properly? Is it comfortable? Can you see out of it? Is it Snell and DOT rated? If you answer all yes, it's a good set up.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Warmth looks like the only concern. If its warm and you like it then its good. Everyone I've talked to liked 509 goggles over the Scott 89xi's. I like my Scotts more than my 509's.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Hell if u like them and they perform good for you I would run that setup. I did not like my Oakley's but that is just me and like Quinlan said everybody reacts differently to goggles. I run Scott and I am very happy with them, if u like them then u have a very good goggle setup then.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the only thing im worried about is that with the scotts i wont be able use the breath deflecter with the nose peice also

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep its snell and dot

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Get a good fitting face mask so that you don't have any exposed skin around your goggles and you should be just fine. Like the other guys said, it's all a personal preference as to what works for them the best.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts