Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this a scam or a really good deal, read the bottom right above the pictures the guy said 2900 takes it
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-Polaris-900-RMK-Dragon-166-Only-207-Miles-EXTRAS_W0QQitemZ120064721562QQihZ002QQcategoryZ42597QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just called the phone number, and the people said they are from Hawaii, so its a scam, how do i tell ebay to get rid of it

·
Registered
586 Posts
hard to tell ... ask him for the VIN number cause he didnt list one then check that number out ... sounds waaaay to good to be true thats for sure ... even someone who needs the money could easily get 4500 -500 out of that i'd think

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
scam all the way

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
hmm, it says TN thats little bit too much "south" to have that kind of sled and plus I thought I have seen pictures being posted somewhere as well. and $2900, yup its a scam, I am surpised I didn't see "pre approval" crap tho.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Originally posted by polaris09
[br]just called the phone number, and the people said they are from Hawaii, so its a scam, how do i tell ebay to get rid of it
y and the heck would u hv a snowmobile in hawaii? It has to be a scam

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Originally posted by polaris09
[br]just called the phone number, and the people said they are from Hawaii, so its a scam, how do i tell ebay to get rid of it

huh, reverese phone number search show's the phone is registered to

Bermudez, S D
2019 Hickory Hill Ln
Hermitage, TN 37076-1921
(615) 885-1130

either way, the seller just opened the account on the 13th, of december! Secondly there is no way I would purchase any vehicle off of ebay regardless of who was selling it.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just called the phone number, and the people said they are from Hawaii, so its a scam, how do i tell ebay to get rid of it

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
My Messages: Contact eBay Customer Support

Your message has been sent to eBay Customer Support.
You should receive a response within 24-48 hours.
A copy of your message is in your My Messages "Sent" folder. REPORTED! lets see how long it takes for eBay to take it down! I hate those A$$ scammers!

the more people we report it to eBay, the quicker it will be taken down! lets do our part!

·
Registered
284 Posts
To figure out wether or not an ebay item is a scam just use common sense... Would I let this sled go for $2900? hmmm.... NO.... I have bought a couple sleds off ebay, several dirtbikes, 2 cars and I have never had any problems... Most the people that are on there selling a car or something for real are pretty reasonable people and if you get there to pickup the car and dont like they wont make you pay for it most of the time.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Originally posted by MonsterJay
[br]Seen a 2006 M7 on there for $2900 aswell. If it seems too good to be true then it usually is.
yep it is a scam. there are a bunch of quads and sleds on ebay for the buy it now price of $2900. this guy has been doing it for a wile. 0 feedback should also let you guys know.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I've heard of messy divorces with the wife selling off the hubby's prize possesions for next to nothing. Guy can't keep it in his pants, wife sells on Ebay......bt this sounds like a scam.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
It might be the same guy who's listing Hemi Cuda's, Corvettes and a whole bunch of vintage rides, they all have 6400.00 Buy it now prices...

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
theres a botton on top of the page that says report or something, plus ya its a scam because the seller had no previous sold items

1 - 20 of 27 Posts