I have taken the stator plate off of my 79 ski-doo everest 340. I took it off because i am not getting spark on the left cylinder I've tested the coil and check everthing above the coils. with the palte off i noticed on of the low voltage leads comin into the point is touching metal on one side and plastic on the other. The other low voltage lead to the other point is in inbewtween a black wire and a washer. So would the low vaoltage lead touching plastic cause me not to get spark. Both points are fine. We tested them with an ohm meter and the both read.4-.6. Is there a test i can do with condensors?