Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i'm 16 and my dad has a 95 polaris indy light 340..i know pretty crappy but w/e i didnt buy it. i was wondering if its possible to put more/better suspension on it? i have to watch out when i'm riding cuz i outdo it real easy. i want to be able to take some jumps and drops without bottoming out... wat would all be involved in putting more susp in front/rear if its even possible?

·
Registered
213 Posts
if u put 2 up spring in the back it will work i have 98 2up touring springs and it made it stiffer im parting my sled out let me know if u want them

·
Registered
38 Posts
Guitarprodigy,anything is possible, it just depends on how mechanically inclined you are,and how much time and or money you want to spend.I have a 1987 Ski-doo formula Mx that I am installing now.I put M-10 A-arms in my existing skid! Lots of mods to get it there,but works sweet!I know where to get M-10 A-arms cheap![:D]

·
Registered
38 Posts
My profile pics have a picture of the skid with M-10 a-arms on it.I will be posting pics as the project progresses.If you need to get M-10 arms,I'll help you to get them ,cheap.[:D]

·
Registered
482 Posts
You could put an xtra 10 under there, or xtra 12. If you can find one cheap. Its probly a couple hours of work to swap a suspension and drill new mounting holes to make it fit.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Anything is possible with the skills/time/money to put into it. I don't think that sled is worth putting any money into, I would just ride it as is. But thats my opinion. It is possible but it wil require work and getting the right mounting hole locations to keep the suspension riding right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts