Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found an 07 IQ 600 CFI with 1700 miles on it in my area. All stock, new carbides, it was the snowcheck model (I don't know what's special about those vs a normal model). Good shape. He's asking $5500 firm. Is that about right or should I keep looking?

I called 6 of the closest Polaris dealers and the only sled I'd be a little interested in is an 09 Dragon 600 with 2500 miles. But they are asking WAY too much at $7500. Used sleds are a hot commodity right now.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I'm selling my 07 switchback 600 HO non cfi for 5000 1533 miles. Probably not as nice as this one but it will give you an idea on prices

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
bigrok said:
I found an 07 IQ 600 CFI with 1700 miles on it in my area. All stock, new carbides, it was the snowcheck model (I don't know what's special about those vs a normal model). Good shape. He's asking $5500 firm. Is that about right or should I keep looking?

I called 6 of the closest Polaris dealers and the only sled I'd be a little interested in is an 09 Dragon 600 with 2500 miles. But they are asking WAY too much at $7500. Used sleds are a hot commodity right now.
We just sold a 07' 600 IQ EFI for $5000 with 2200 miles. So its not a horrbile deal. May I ask what dealer? And are you looking for sleds in the Detroit Lakes area only or others? Because it seems like not too long ago, there was 5 or so 09 800 Dragons on craigslist in the buffalo area.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's not at a dealer. I found it on Craigslist. I was looking at Fargo and Minneapolis CL, sledswap, and I called the dealers in DL, Fergus Falls, Bemidji, Fargo, Park Rapids, and Eagle Bend.

I have to get my home loan taken care of before I can take a look at it. That will be this week hopefully.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Dekk85 said:
I'm selling my 07 switchback 600 HO non cfi for 5000 1533 miles. Probably not as nice as this one but it will give you an idea on prices
if i was looking at buying a sled and saw your avatar...it may turn buyers away[confused2] just sayin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts