Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to rub it in, but I thought you guys would like to at least SEE snow.

We don't care what you ride,

Edited by - AKScrambler on 01 Feb 2002 23:26:19

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I gotta get a winter place up in Alaska...

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Holy crap! You could ride your sled right over that garage! Can you say envious....I knew you could......

1997 XLT SP 600

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
That is a big mountain in that picture.....which one is it?

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That ridge is actually relatively small/medium for the area. I don't even know what the name of it is. However, Valdez, Alaska is said to have to tallest "coastal mountains" in the world.

We don't care what you ride, just ride!
<a href="http://home.gci.net/~sidekick1/start.htm">My Snowmachine Site</a>
'02 550 SuperSport

Edited by - akscrambler on 04 Feb 2002 12:00:58

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>HAHA I live in Alaska and I get snow each year. Dont have to worry about no snow unless they drop a nuke on us. Even tho this year we are barely gettin any like only 1-3 ft. It like snows twice a month but since its so cold it stays there. Love it. Go snowmachining every day. Hey I tell ya what I will sell u some snow $30 per lb. :) L8r all

YamaWHAT? YamaHA!
[/quote]
I'm assuming this was in reference to my post. If it was, I must have offended somebody. That was not my intention and I apologize. This is a fun forum to be a member of and the last thing I want to do is cause problems.

<a href="http://home.gci.net/~sidekick1/start.htm">My Snowmachine Site</a>
'02 550 SuperSport

Edited by - akscrambler on 05 Feb 2002 10:17:05

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
It is not you causing the problems AKScrambler..... you do not need to be sorry for anything. I closed the other post for a reason.

·
Registered
57 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by AKScrambler:

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>HAHA I live in Alaska and I get snow each year. Dont have to worry about no snow unless they drop a nuke on us. Even tho this year we are barely gettin any like only 1-3 ft. It like snows twice a month but since its so cold it stays there. Love it. Go snowmachining every day. Hey I tell ya what I will sell u some snow $30 per lb. :) L8r all

YamaWHAT? YamaHA!
[/quote]
I'm assuming this was in reference to my post. If it was, I must have offended somebody. That was not my intention and I apologize. This is a fun forum to be a member of and the last thing I want to do is cause problems.

<a href="http://home.gci.net/~sidekick1/start.htm">My Snowmachi[/quote]

No it was me that offended someone or something was just playin round didnt realize it was offensive. Sorry.

YamaWHAT? YamaHA!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Oh yeah dont want to cause probs either it said snow conditions so I would post to talk about mine half of that post was a joke the other half about low snow this year was serious

YamaWHAT? YamaHA!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I hate to be replyinbg so many times but now im gonna reply to the topic. Thats nice living Right next to a mountain. Good riding and stuff. I live about 40min from mountain called Summit (what the ski-doo's are named after). I am going up there next year after I turn 18 so if I die for some odd reason atleast Im able to do it legally without no curfew or some crap ya know. And nice snow u got about a foot- 2 more than us up here. We need snow bad. Im talkin about like 4-6 ft. That is fun

YamaWHAT? YamaHA!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Apology excepted, didn't mean to make you upset, but we just try to keep a more positive attitude here, you know what I mean?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yeah I gotcha if I do it again just give me another tap on the hand ya know. So I know what to not do. I am one of those people that learn everything the hard way whether I want to or not or like it or not.

YamaWHAT? YamaHA!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
yeah, why can't we get snow like that. I remember winter of 1997...

Good thing it's like 35 or 40 degrees here now..

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts