Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in Island Lakes Idaho staying at Anglers Lodge from Feb 21-26, anyone gonne be there? heres my ride stop by and say hi! Black 02 RMK with Manitoba plates
kurt

Snow Winter sport Geological phenomenon Snowmobile Winter

Snowmobile Snow Winter sport Geological phenomenon Winter

Attachments

· Registered
1,559 Posts
Kurt im jealous, we will have to hook up for a ride out west next year. Enjoy the the hills bud, i know i miss them.

· Registered
2,324 Posts
Island Park? There's some awesome riding around there. It's a big area. Hope you get some snow! Have fun and be safe.

· Registered
249 Posts
Im leaving tonight at about 11pm for west yellowstone MT. We're driving all night(should be fun) so we should get there at about 2 pm saturday and we will be there for a week. If we happen to go down the island park(Did you mean island park or island lakes?) area ill be watching for you. In our group there will be my M8, an 800 mtn cat, m1000, 07 700 rmk, 00 600 rmk and one more that im not sure about. I hope the snow is good, but from what i've been hearing it doesn't sound good.

· Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
700wildcat said:
Im leaving tonight at about 11pm for west yellowstone MT. We're driving all night(should be fun) so we should get there at about 2 pm saturday and we will be there for a week. If we happen to go down the island park(Did you mean island park or island lakes?) area ill be watching for you. In our group there will be my M8, an 800 mtn cat, m1000, 07 700 rmk, 00 600 rmk and one more that im not sure about. I hope the snow is good, but from what i've been hearing it doesn't sound good.

Island Park, sorry. Kwel be good to hook up with some peoples. As said black 02 RMK, and there be 08 700 RMK, and 3 800 doos with us. Yes been watchin the conditions and it seems fair, but not good. BUT we should be able to find a place or two to rip up :)

Cheers

Kurt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.