Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hear we go again ,Last year was not good here in Western Mass ,, And i did not learn of Florida Mass until it was to late. Already made my reservation at The Summit House for New Years Eve and beyond [2011].
Ive got 6 sleds sitting in the yard just in case one breaks, So to everyone out there !! Start praying to the snow gods .And just maybe ill see you out there .Stay Safe
Brent [thumb]

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Well this morning I got a few pictures from my father just west of Traverse City, MI and its snowing hard. Still to early but a good start. We are all due for a good snow fall this winter.

·
Registered
276 Posts
West side of Michigan should be getting some decent snow right about now. I just want to see some flakes East of Lansing. [thumb]

·
Registered
37 Posts
In the Thunder Bay Ontario the weather has been just awesome for snow just its been clear skies and sun.[xx(]

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Mancelona/Kalkaska mi is getting some right now... It will be gone soon, but a good start! Shooting for first ride thanksgiving weekend!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm hoping Kalkaska has a great snow fall for my week vacation jan 1-9. Last year went the 1st through the 4th and had a blast, besides the first sign of frost bite. It took 3 months to get the feeling back into my hands.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Its been pretty cold here today, around 25 degrees. Been snowing pretty decent too, nothing collected on the ground though. Next weeks also supposed to be warmer, but it looks to be the last warm up of the year. I also got a new lid! cant wait to use that.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Bummer this week is going to be 65 til Sat. Hope for cold weather for opening day.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Yeah we got some heavy lake effect Friday night in the Western Lower. But it was pretty much gone by morning. We need to see some much colder temps. I'm over the sixties, I want some 15 degree days.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
60 today, 60 tomorrow, suppose to get back to normal temps after Veterans Day with a slight chance of rain snow this weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts