Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Around 6 P.M. it snowed, only for about 3 minutes but i got to see that white stuff float to the ground for the first time this year here in Roseau MN. It melted shortly after hitting the ground though. But now I am really excited for winter and my sled is still half in pieces.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Complete overhaul I see. What all is being changed? Looks like a TEAM Roller Secondary on the, well where the seat would be...

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Sweet, good to hear! Hopefully for the farmers sake it will hold off a little bit...but after October I call it fair game for snow! [:D]

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right you are Willy thats a Team roller, its getting everything but a new motor and rail. The motor is waiting for a crank seal and the rail needs some new things also so it will match the rest of the sled, and i gota wait to get that small black and silver seat from a 04 Pro-X2

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Originally posted by Flyin_Ryan
[br]Right you are Willy thats a Team roller, its getting everything but a new motor and rail. The motor is waiting for a crank seal and the rail needs some new things also so it will match the rest of the sled, and i gota wait to get that small black and silver seat from a 04 Pro-XR?
U mean 04 Pro X2

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
what kind of sled is that? it looks nice with the black and white hood, i like it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts