Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man i love my RM 125 but i can't belive how much I miss my ZR! Hope snow comes early this year!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Ya i hope so too and i hope that we get a lot of it! Right now its 95 degrees and rising and really humid. Cant wait until winter comes around again

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'm itching for snow too, literally I got a bunch of mosquito bites on the 4th.

It has been mostly rain and humidity all summer.

to bad there wasn't this much precipitaion in the winter!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Humidity sucks, so miserable outside I don't even want to ride my dirtbike. Come on winter!

·
Registered
538 Posts
105 degrees here and the humidity is crazy high. i was sweating yesterday while i was wakeboarding and riding the jet ski around, this weather is just miserably hot. i cant wait for winter!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Ya I feel bad for you guys out east! Heard it has been hot like hell over there. ): anyways, I cannot wait for winter either!! part of it being Im sick of my bike falling apart! :p

·
Registered
845 Posts
Its been pretty miserable here in Maine being in the high 90s may not be as bad some of the southern states. Hopefully everyone can stay cool and safe through the next few days.

·
Registered
454 Posts
In Illinois it isnt much better, not as hot as out east, but not cool either. I second the thought of wish we had this parcipitation during the previous winter, or the up coming winter. Its so freakn humid i dont wanna go out to the garage and finish my suspension swaps on the sleds. They may just wait till it cools off some,or the humidity goes down. Hopefully on a weekend. A brother wanted to go riding, and he said i could ride the back up low rider, i told him no, way to freakn hot and muggy for me. Now i know im getting old when i decline a offer to ride a kick ass shovel head!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Winter is still on its way, sure the days are hot but this past weekend camping up in speculator lead to some 39 degree nights. Once the nights start to cool down you know that your on your way to heaven. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts