Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we finaly got some snow! and im caught with my pants down "Sleds still in pieces! "why do i always wait till the last minute
looks like ill be pulling a all nighter when the wife gets home from work to get it ready for a little ride. But im still waiting for my hood to get painted!! i guess if i have to ride in primer for the rest of the season so be it .

·
Registered
350 Posts
Originally posted by adam411
[br]its always when your least expecting it eh. theirs some kind of law on that but cant think of whos it is.
Murphys Law

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I havent even finished re-assembiling mine yet and theres about 4-6" out there now, my only motivation is that its getting too deep to ride the wheeler on.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Yeah, I know how you feel. I blew a headgasket, the next day, we got some nice fresh snow! Thank you sponsorship!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
all i have left to do is bolt up the suspenion fill the chaincase put the hood and nose cone back on fingers crossed that when i finish there will still be snow southern ontario weather snow today gone tommorow

·
Registered
457 Posts
If anyone gives you any **** for your primer hood just blow by them. [:)]

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Same thing here. My pipe finally came in yesterday andwe have snow and now I have to work the next few days. Until then my motor was sitting in my basement after the rebuild. Hopefuly I'll beable to ride next weekend.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
well, as we got snow here, I need to change all my carb hoses and oil pump hoses. Put back the carb in place. 3 coolant hoses to change. put back all the exhaust system, air box, oil in chain case, fill and bleed coolant,. And I'm still waiting for a part, I will receive it Monday!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guy nice to know im not the only one living the nightmare got it together and fired up just have to put the hood and nose cone on and some primmer

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Procrastination is a bitch!
I'd look for a junker hood and cone to ride with, finish the paint job and then sell the junker

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
well...I can remove myself from this thread, the sled is back together and running as good as ever

i just cant stop

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Hmmm.... maybe i need to tear apart something on my sled, and then we will get snow?

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Originally posted by coreman
[br]thanks guy nice to know im not the only one living the nightmare got it together and fired up just have to put the hood and nose cone on and some primmer
Your ahead of some. My XLT won't see snow until next season.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Your ahead of some. My XLT won't see snow until next season.
[/quote]
bum deal man but on the bright side not much left in the season anyway for us here

·
Registered
16 Posts
Come on... Get that thing together.
Whats with Lassale getting 3-4"and north of the expressway getting 1/2"?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
things are always better in lasalle lol..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^^^man i feel bad complaining when i see that i think you should take the week off lol...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts