Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/color=red]
Whewww!
18 inches of snow in the next 24 hours ,, But now i cant find my keys! Gotta love it ?

·
Registered
761 Posts
brentsboats said:
[/color=red]
Whewww!
18 inches of snow in the next 24 hours ,, But now i cant find my keys! Gotta love it ?

I would like to thank you for not using all caps this time.

Much easier to read and it doesnt look like you are yelling now!

THANK YOU.. [thumb]

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
X2

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
20+ inches here and still expecting another 2-4"... Its a little too fluffy to ride, tracks spins right down to the dirt.

·
Registered
265 Posts
88400 said:
20+ inches here and still expecting another 2-4"... Its a little too fluffy to ride, tracks spins right down to the dirt.

Toooo fluffy to ride? Are you telling me you just got 2 feet of snow and its to fluffy to ride? You are by no means a true fanatic my friend

·
Registered
741 Posts
skidooguymxz550 said:
88400 said:

Toooo fluffy to ride? Are you telling me you just got 2 feet of snow and its to fluffy to ride? You are by no means a true fanatic my friend
haha that gave me a good laugh. powder is by far my favorite type of snow to ride in

unplug your ignition? i hear some parts of CT got 30"

·
Registered
591 Posts
We are supposed to get some snow tommorow, and my dess key is missing, I hate to know how much that is going to cost to repace.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Was calling for 2-4 on one station, and 3-6 on another. Looked outside at 6:30 this morning and we had about a half inch. By 8 we had 4 inches. Now we have over a foot, with snow still coming down hard.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Rode down the street to some drifted up ditches, blasted the hood through a few to test the seal on my headlight and the air box stayed dry as a bone. [thumb] Got about 8 new which was desperately needed!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
skidooguymxz550 said:
88400 said:

I had to ride down the road to get some true riding in. By too fluffy I meant to actually ride it involved spinning the track through the 20" of snow and into the lawn around the house. Old man doesn't quite care for that...

201111216512720_2947.jpg

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Complaining about snow that's a good one! Shit we have had 18 inches all year so far and we have 2 on the ground now that we've had for the last 2 weeks. Quit your bitching.........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts