Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man do I ever hate mother nature. Our snow is practically gone.

not all, but mostly. I hate this weather, what the hell is going on? I live in Canada, some ppl think the snow never melts here, dammit.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Polaris-Man:

I Love B&M Coasters.[/quote]

I must agree with this.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes...

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
i can relate, today in south dakote i think we hit around 50! this isn't good, not good at all.......

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
how hot u get up there today p-man, down in ND, northern ND, we got to bout 45....ive seen it bout 80 degrees colder than it was today, i walked outside w/ a shortsleeve shirt, and if it wasnt windy, it woulda been very very comfortable, i still like to be bundled up in jan. tho....dmanit.....this sux ass

Cats have 9 lives, you have one...Make it count!

Member #3 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team...You WILL believe!

When Hell freezes over, We'll ride there too!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Here in the Twin Cities i seen a lot of people take out there motorcycles with all the snow melting.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It got up to 40 here today.

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yeah, I know what you mean, now instead of 7 feet of snow we only have 4 feet left. Oh well, I will just have to make due!

He who loves not his country can love nothing

·
Registered
268 Posts
Well, in morriville we have close to 18". perfect for these trails, mostly because we have no groomers. It supposed to be 36 here today but its flaking a bit outside, no worries.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ride Snowmobiles; baseball, bowling, and golf require only ONE ball!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
a perfect example of how BAD the conditions are here- record breaking high in rapid city, sd at 72 degrees, compared to yesterdays high in miami, fl at 61 degrees. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Today feels like it is about 50 or so here......I don't think I could sell my sled for 50 bucks here right now, with this many pissed off people!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
DAMNIT!!!!! its Jan 9th and 53 fookin degrees here in NE Wisconsin im gonna kill that woman they call mother nature and make it snow Year round!!

My wife said its me or my sleds... Im sure gonna miss her

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah, another "wonderful" 40 degree day here in Manitoba Canada.

I can't watch TV or listen to the radio, everyone is raving how great this f**king weather is.

this is my current MSN Messenger screen name: "You like warm weather? Go to hell, it's warm there"

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
HERE IN IOWA at this very moment its like 43, ive only gotten to ride 120 miles so far this year as compared to over 500 last year at this time. we have no snow! my only glimmer of hope is that we get the snow we are supposed to on saturday, but it wont be any good beings its been so warm, mother nature can KISS MY AZZ!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
50 something near Milwaukee. Bad enough no snow but now the frost is leaving along with the ice!!! EEERRRRRR
I've forgotten what snow is!

·
Registered
671 Posts
This weather sucks, most snow is gone. we hit 45 yesterday and 40 today. yesterday i took out the wheeler and drove that on the river insteadt of sled andthen today i took out the old beater cr250 and took that out on the river. not very often where u can ride 2wd wheeler pretty much every where u want in jan. it sucks so far

Ride Polaris!

·
Registered
304 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by shanet963:

Yeah, I know what you mean, now instead of 7 feet of snow we only have 4 feet left. Oh well, I will just have to make due!

He who loves not his country can love nothing[/quote]
man you suck lol bequite erick and i got liek and inch left on the ground thats gay! but have fun i wish i was in your possition

·
Registered
304 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by intendedacceleration:

Today feels like it is about 50 or so here......I don't think I could sell my sled for 50 bucks here right now, with this many pissed off people!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​
[/quote]
sold for 50 lol i wish man that is a pimped sled wish it was mine! all i got is the 96 xcr 600 but she goes aright and woudl better if we had snow lol!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts