Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woo hoo, finally my sled is gonna be ready. I was there today and snapped a coupla pics...

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/newproxhood1.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/newproxhood2.jpg

The guy said he thought the new hood looked more "orangy" and so did I, but that was in florescent light (ya I didn't spell that right) and in my camera flash, they look VERY close to the same.

He said it will be ready tomorrow sometime. Excellent.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
looks diffferent color cuz of lack of graphics

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
That plain red wrapper is a good look too. Make people wonder what's under the hood, but your sled has a pretty cool sticker package.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
The plain red looks awesome. I like the graphics package that comes on it, but if I had a plain hood it would look anything but plain when I was done.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
is it comin home as a virgin? (w/o stickers)

Glad to hear your gettin her back, i know i woulda went nuts if i didnt have my sled to ride.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well it was supposed to come home with stickers, but now it sounds like that's not gonna happen. The decals were folded all summer and now there is a stupid crease, so new ones were ordered. I think I'm gonna go get my machine anyway, other than the stickers it's ready.

New decal kit should be in tomorrow though, I guess it's only like 3 or 4 miles to go to bring my machine to get the decals put on. I won't put them on myself cuz when it comes to decals, I can't put them on even halfway decent straight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts