Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can see it now already. It is gonna be a long spring, summer and fall. Bob has the sledding blues or something. He watches SledNecks
atleast once daily, if not more. You should see him stare at the screen lovingly. It's almost heart wrenching to see. LOL Any tips or suggestions on how to make the best of the off season or to quench the sledding craving/addiction?
Thanks Much

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
1.Invest in a snow machine??
2.counciling?? "ok mabe not"
3.New hobby??ATV is good

·
Registered
328 Posts
I personally think the best thing to do is come out to vancouver and go for a nice ride in June or July on the ice fields. Around here we can ride right up to mid July here on a good year, which this year might turn out to be. And if ya really the money to blow you can get helicoptered in, in august and never stop riding.

·
Registered
749 Posts
i agree with riley and eric. get him a yamaha banshee, its the closest to a snowmobile motor you can get. its got that sweet two stroke scream and smell.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well I can do the sex but unless you all gonna donate some funds to the HELP BOBBYS SUMMER BLUES FUND he is just gonna have to deal with it in his own way. Im not made of money. LOL Anyway he has a three wheeler and his RC car he can still PLAY outside. While I as always tend to the kids and the house. :eek:)

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
lol @ playing outside...

·
Registered
614 Posts
Fatten him up for the next two weeks, and then let him hibernate till winter!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Sounds to me like he needs a summer hobby,musslecar should fix him up.maybe a Mustang or a Cuda.that plus sex and he will be all smiles.

·
Registered
975 Posts
<<<<< Can't post it on here. Might get kicked off[:D] Grin and bear it. I'm fortunate it's been snowin for 7 days now[8D] (not rubbin it in to anyone but this is crazzy) Keep him occupied[8D]

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
The more "toys" a man has the happier he is!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Have to agree with every one on the sex. Of course if you smelled like two stroke oil that might help a whole lot. Maybe even get into a little role playing and let him wear his helmet.[:D] BTW tell bobby to stop IM every one and telling them to reply with lots of sex! JK

1 - 18 of 18 Posts