Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did it.I went and got a 600 Pro X too.Polaris man probobly thinks I'm some kind of sicko derranged computer copy cat guy.Oh, well, think what you will I couldn't help it.So I have to sell off my Pro X 440 fan, it seems my girlfriend prefers the 340 to keep.There's an add for it in the classifieds here on the fanatics forum.

my brain hurts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I'll give you ten bucks for it. LOL Just kidding. Hope you get some snow and you can drive your new sled too.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Congrats, man I wish I could have one... oh wait...

I think u are a sicko, and I think you are deranged, but I don't think everyone who buys a Pro X 600 is a copycat, so don't worry about it.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Polaris-Man:

I think u are a sicko, and I think you are deranged[/quote]

lmao!! Since there's this shopping spree of peeps buying pro-x's we all just might have to buy one to blend in with the crowd

Win if you can...
Loose if you must...
But NEVER stop trying!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Polaris-Man:
Congrats, man I wish I could have one... oh wait...

I think u are a sicko, and I think you are deranged, but I don't think everyone who buys a Pro X 600 is a copycat, so don't worry about it.

Ride the Best!
[/quote]

Hey thank you very much!

my brain hurts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
I see a new site on the horizon..... www.proxfanatics.com

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I was only kidding around steve, I sure hope u know that....

proxfanatics.com eh? Sounds like it has potential!

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
LOL @ BIG WILLY, hmm i would have thought the proxfanatics would have given you a clue he was kidding around,.,,,,,thats too funny

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i ahve one inappropriate word for u will......and since its inappropriate, i cant say it here.....hehehe

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
I click fake links cause once or twice I have seen them and they were real. Its pretty funny when someone thinks they are puting up a fake one and gets a real one.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I put a few miles on my new sled the other day.Wow.Boioioing!That thing is sick!We got just enough snow to ride around the fields.There's more coming though, and now I got a real phat van so I can load up and head up north where the big lake effect snow is.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I will never go to a Pro-X to blend in, I like cat to much they kick a**.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Originally posted by ZRT 600
[br]I will never go to a Pro-X to blend in, I like cat to much they kick a**.
? Where does this comment fit in?

[?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts