Snowmobile Fanatics banner

It's snowing big time!

1K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  snowmobilefreak 
#1 ·
We are getting pounded with snow right now! This is great! I'll be riding my new sled soon!

'02 550 SuperSport

#2 ·
U are lucky!

"Might Be Crazy But I Ain't Dumb" - Cooter

#4 ·
nice! of course your in alaska right? well most of us are in the lower 48... i think its about 40 degrees here this sunday morning.

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

#7 ·
2000TCMC,
I seen in today's ADN that Eagle River got hit with the ice storm pretty bad. (Glenn Hwy) Anyway, I'll be back home Tuesday for my 2 weeks off. Friends are talking about riding at Hatcher's for the holiday weekend. Hope the snow is good.

'02 550 SuperSport

#13 ·
Whaaaah sob sob Whaaaaaaaah, I want snow!

normal people are boring, mean people suck

Edited by - steve on 19 Nov 2001 16:33:56

#16 ·
man....u guys with snow r so lucky...i'd give *some* money to have 3 feet of powder snow on the ground right now...it got up to 65 freakin' degrees here up in minnesota!!! i thought this state is supposed to be cold and snowy.....not the last coulpe years. oh well, i guess it's supposed to snow fri. sat. and mon. and tues. a snowstorm is supposed to come. i'd be so excited if we had enough snow i think i'd stay home sick just to ride.......heheheh.......(an evil sorta laugh)

2001 XC SP 800 rules!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.