Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I woke up looked outside and its snowing like mad!! we werent even supposed to get any snow today either so im happier thenm hell maybe i will be able to ride before my surgery at the end of the month

bobby

My wife said its me or my sleds... Im sure gonna miss her

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i should also mention that my brother in law has been talking about buying a new sled all year and finally went and picked himself up a 94 AC jag 440 yesterday and today its snowing like mad he got a good deal on the sled too. Get this 41 miles on it. for 1500 bucks thats damn near a new sled damn him.....

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
This morning i woke up, no snow. About 8:30 snow, snow, snow. Within 30 min I was out taking the sled for a spin. Not really enough to lub. slides good. Milwaukee tv says snow all next week. hehe

finally

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah it is about time for us. This year has sucked for snow. i got some stuff to do but theres about 2 inches on the ground right now and when im done with what i gotta do im taking my sled out for a bit. i might even take my 3wheeler out and beat on that for awhile in the snow. Ive never had the chance to beat on it in the winter.

bobby

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
well i spoke too soon. what little fell most had melted because of stupid Lake Michigan. Suppose to get some more tonight, maybe it'll stay cold!

·
Registered
82 Posts
We better get some damn snow. I want to ride more local for once.
Today is the first day of Eagle River Derby Week. They trucked in 125 loads of snow to the track. Anybody going up to check it out this week?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Nope, I was just at the Plymouth Sno-X/oval races yesterday. They had to make the sno-x track really small cause of no snow. Nice being there cause there actually was some snow.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well its snowing again thank god and the weather says 4-8inches let it be so please god let it be 8 inches well its too late to do anything really but tomorrow its off to buy a new trailer then its off to the trails

bobby

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
it rained here all last night and today. In the afternoon a snow/ice/rain mix started then to mostly sleet. It's making the roads ibteresting If only all this rain would turn to snow!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts