Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Originally posted by Skyybids
[br]I knew that as soon as my sleds were put on eBay for the year that it would snow... I've owned a snowmobile for the past 3 years and it's been crappy weather since.. WTF...

[attachment=58714]

[attachment=58713]
Your not alone, there are alot of people that sold their sleds due to crappy conditions.
I hate to do it to ya but for you and everyone else that decided to sell their sled.........
[Sleds] [Sleds]

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i wish we could send you some of our cold. its -30C here with windchil near -40. BRRR. but atleast we got snow[^]

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
WELL STOP SELLING!

I have snow, but I can't ride. http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/gallery/_Images/Member%20Videos/General/200722182642_14315.wmv broke the suspension in my sled. And in my MX, not just the MXZ. LOL!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Haha. Thanks skyybids.[:)]

You've put your sleds up for sale, given up on this years season, and thus the curse has been lifted.[;)]

It is FULL ON winter in upstate NY now![:D]

sooo, have the sleds been sold? Or are you reconsidering to head up north sometime soon and have at all this lovely white stuff we've waited sooooo long for?
[:p]

·
Registered
255 Posts
Skyybids, same thing here... No snow, weather sucked. Was trying to sell mine and a spare xlt for parts and a 4 place triton aluminum trailer. Had no takers at $1800.00 Well the joke is on them now. The past 2 weeks we've had the best conditions here in 5 years. Now I'm looking for a 2nd sled for my roomie.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts