Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are the conditions at my house
Weather people said and still say only a flurry or 2 but its been snowing since 6 am

/polarisman/../images/users/bobinwi/Jan2nd.jpg

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Gotta start somewhere!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Hmm, little by little. Man, things aren't looking too cold for you. [:(]

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thats the way its gonna go. the temps are good in the 20's for highs and single digits for lows. but supposed to warm up a bit the next 2 days then get real cold again

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I raked my lawn last week. I've got frost on the ground and that's it.

Dan_in_Duluth, mn

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
yep in SE WI we woke up to maybe an inch this morning. Now at least theres enough snow to run on the lakes.

Bobby is it in your forecast for a mid-week warmup? It's suppose to get up into the 40's here so there goes the snow...again [:(]

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah its forecasted like that for me but im supposed to get snow tuesday and thursday and be in the mid to upper 30's
it snowed all day today most of the time really light but started coming down REALLY heavy a few hours ago bout 2 inches on the ground and still coming.not bad when forecasted for flurries

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
too bad its all gonna go bye bye in the next two days.
Anyone wanna buy a 1979 Kawasaki drifter 440?

·
Registered
6 Posts
So much for riding this year. Not as much as a dusting here. Maybe a little shower or two on Wednesday. Looks like a terrible year for snow.... again here in SE Wisconsin.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
yeah minnesota wisconsin no snow no snow and no snow this is gettin real old well i am headin out next weekend i cant wait any longer im gonna have to go to michigan didnt want to take the time off work but it dont look like im gonna have a choice if i want to ride at least once this yr

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
SE Wisconsins weather this season:

no snow...cold enough for snow...no snow...wishing for snow...no snow...oh oh oh a little dusting...woohooo...crap warmup....bye bye dusting of snow and half the ice....its really really REALLY cold...ice is getting good again...still no snow!!!!...now just a dusting is in the week forecast [:(!]

What really stinks is you can't even drive North to get snow, you gotta East...far far East

1 - 13 of 13 Posts