Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i got my jet ski out today and now its time to fix it up. It needs a new impeller and a wear ring and a few bearings. Im just wondering if any one knows where to get cheap jet ski parts. [?

·
Registered
104 Posts
the only place i know of is ebay or denniskirk.com or craigslist

·
Registered
538 Posts
try pwctoday.com there alway guys on there selling good parts in the for sale section.

what ski do you need parts for? i may have something around here.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sea doo 1992 sp 580

ilive4snow700 said:
try pwctoday.com there alway guys on there selling good parts in the for sale section.

what ski do you need parts for? i may have something around here.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it looks like i have to get a whole new pump for my jet ski. soo any ideas of where do get parts would be great!

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
There's a place near Detroit Lakes, MN that deals with watercraft parts but I can't think of the name right now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Musky30 said:
Well i got my jet ski out today and now its time to fix it up. It needs a new impeller and a wear ring and a few bearings. Im just wondering if any one knows where to get cheap jet ski parts. [?
Hey!
I work at Marto's Motorsports. One of the largest PWC Parts suppliers in the nation! We have over 400 jet skis in the building. What kind of ski do you have? Check out our ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/Martos-Motorsports
or give me a call 218 530 0202

Nick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts