Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[^]I got a job selling pickups dodge and chevy. eric and sandy stopped by, they are one family we meet at the races. he looked at the hemi. I told the other sales guy I havent driven one, after we got done talking about plans for next years racing they took it out, then when they left i took it out with the other sales person. BABY, does that thing go, spun a U ee 180 degrees!!!!!! then came to a dead stop on good clean dry tar and punched it, left a good black mark and a loud squeel, on the way back i got to see the one wheel wonder streek eric left on the tar. LOL

earlier i did the duramax and cummings ho. both had no problem whipping the rear end around when making a right turn, the wife even made the dodge bark and go a little sideways from a red light, to cool in a big truck.

·
Registered
975 Posts
LOL

·
Registered
749 Posts
i'd take one , even if it is a DODGE.(does brand bashing vehicles count??). LOL. My girlfriends dad has one and it works great.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I owned a 94 Dodge,was a great truck but the new ones are a lot nicer.before that i drove a Chevy,now i drive a Ford,like my name says i luvemall,

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just breaking them in right. lol no different then the sleds. stretch them engines out right away.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Madcow,
LOL, your right though a sled that has been properly broken in usually has more problems than those that are ridden the way they are going to be from day one.

I like my new Dodge 1500 I only got the 4.7 but it is a comfortable truck

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that 4.7 is no slouch!! it hangs in there with the other 5.3 from the other guys, and is built a little heavier. them new 1500's with the new indipendent front end are sooooooooo smooooooooth. the wife like the tonner dually enough for ride, when we get one it will be our family vehicle. it has more room and rides nicer then her grand am.lol

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Madcow, I really like my little 4.7l it pulls great. I can't figure out why Dodge didn't make the Hemi overhead cam and use the bed plate like on the 4.7 seems to me they would have developed more engines on the 4.7 block design. Oh well I'm happy with the little 281 in my truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts