Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for either or both a Johnson Golden Ghost and/or a Johnson Phantom Rotary. They don't have to run, however, would like them to be complete, and trun over, and be in half way decent shape. The Golden ghost should have a opposed twin, and the Phantom should have a Rotary Combuston engine. I have a cab from a 1951-52 Ford to trade, as well as lots of other stuff.

·
Registered
109 Posts
quietflite said:
I am looking for either or both a Johnson Golden Ghost and/or a Johnson Phantom Rotary. They don't have to run, however, would like them to be complete, and trun over, and be in half way decent shape. The Golden ghost should have a opposed twin, and the Phantom should have a Rotary Combuston engine. I have a cab from a 1951-52 Ford to trade, as well as lots of other stuff.
Got a buddy with a Johnson rotary equipped sled. Not sure of the model but it seems like it had a extra wide track (perhaps standard for a old Johnson?). Anyway I'll be able to check this post towards the end of the week so let me know if you want more info. You may email me at [email protected] also to keep in touch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts